July 8, 2019 – New Glasgow, NS
The Weeks Crushers Hockey Club, proud member of The Maritime Hockey League is currently seeking a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join the organization.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the General Manager and will oversee revenue development, marketing and will support game day operations.
- The ability to create and execute sponsorship and advertising sales
- Ability to network confidently
- Passionate about hockey and making a difference in the community
- Advance working knowledge and experience with working with computers, smart phones and MS office software.
- Highly motivated, takes initiative, and able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast- paced environment
- Some evening and weekend work
- Must possess a class 5 drivers license with a clean driving abstract
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and long-term sales goals in the area of sponsorship.
- Identify new business opportunities and actively prospect and research new sales leads.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement various marketing strategies, including promotion, pricing, distribution, and product development.
- Assist at games and other special events with supervision and delivery of promotional functions as required.
- Work within a team environment to develop and achieve common team goals.
This contracted position is for 10 months and will consist of a base salary plus commission.
Apply Directly to Crushers General Manager Chad McDavid @ email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.